Yesterday was 1st of February, and it’s totally normal for me 🙂 to completely forget about that. So I think it’s time to think about a vacation… That is what people do when they forget what day it is, isn’t it?
Let’s see what we can come up with!
I think we should start with the basic first – what is vacation? As Wiki says “A vacation or holiday is a specific trip or journey, usually for the purpose of recreation or tourism.” But since that is not always the case, let’s take a look at what dictionaries tell us “a period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel; recess or holiday” – now, that sounds about right!
Rest is much needed, especially after cold winter season and lots and lots of work. I love to travel, and some of you already know that from my previous posts. My last vacation was in 2011 for 10 days – and I believe it’s time to make a list of ‘questionable’ vacation ideas:
1. Get away to a warmer climate – How about a beach vacation? Always works!
2. It could be a romantic vacation…? If there is a special someone (of course), unless you want to go on a find-a-date vacation 😉
3. Family vacation? This one is a no for me, going ahead of myself. Got some room to grow, plant a tree etc etc.
4. Cruise vacation? Would be nice, if you didn’t think of Titanic right away ha-ha
5. Europe is close by, so that’s a maybe! That would definitely include lots of tours and places to see! As people say “Europe has something for everyone”.
And here’s where I get stuck, cause I’m sure there are more things, but how do you choose?! But…
Let’s hear your comments on this topic!
When is the perfect time to go on vacation? Where do you prefer to go? What do you like to do?