After browsing the web for another evening, I found these adorable baby’s bootees that you can make out of paper! They are too pretty!
1.Here’s a great way to make baby’s bootees out of paper. You can use them for gifts or decorate your baby’s room, ideas are endless.. You can use different techniques to decorate these bootees. Like quilling technique, or pergamano, or even scrapbooking technique.
3. Just a few ideas:
4. Here’s a complete set:
5. Or these beauties:
6. You can even make postcards for different baby’s bootees:
9. The whole project began with these ones:
10. and this postcard:
14. They fit in your hand:
15. Here’s a scheme, taken from a Japanese pergamano Parchment craft book:
16. Here are cut out details for one pair of bootees:
17. With your pencil mark the center of your boots and glue from there:
18. Hide your seams:
19. Gluing your last piece:
21. Tip: With your scissors go along the bending line
23. Decoration time:
24.Good luck to everyone, and make sure to share your results!
25. More schemes:
Thanks to Tanjuscha!